Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. The site owner Todd had surgery on Monday, and will be very slow to respond to all inquiries, including online Store questions.
  2. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if we can be of help. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! Also be sure to click on the STORE link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. And if you haven't seen our MotoCycle (not) art, click on the BUILDS tab above to see our work at our sister business; GT MotoCycles® -- WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.
  3. There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to a PRODUCT or other competing website(s), this includes personal pages, social media or other Forums. We work very hard to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. Sorry to have to do this, but we don't have the time to chase these. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see our online STORE link above; GTM product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.

Stelvio REGISTRY & Pics thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

Discussion in 'Stelvio Chat & Tech' started by GTM®, Nov 3, 2008.

1. bikerdar

bikerdar Tuned and Synch'ed

well wear mate.

2. GTM®

GTM® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

Congrats! I merged your post with this Registry and Pic thread. Hope you'll add your info for the first post here. Enjoy it!

3. Brooksie

Brooksie Tuned and Synch'ed

LOVE THAT BLUE COLOUR INDEED !

SockMonkey likes this.
  4. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Tuned and Synch'ed

And it's even better in person..!

5. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Tuned and Synch'ed

Congrats! You're going to love the bike. I keep telling anyone that'll listen: the fact that there aren't more Stelvios on the road floors me. It's among the best handling big enduros out there with an engine that is simply amazing.

6. Brooksie

Well Brother, just came back from another little 'Run in Session,'...........Cannot wipe the smile off my face. I even had an older chap than me, pull up next to me on a R 1200 GS and paid me a compliment on how he loves the Stelvio !..........Anyhow, before I took off I made the parting comment......."and 9K cheaper to boot !!'

Yeah, the 1200 GS's are like bumholes here in Australia, everyone has one, with the 'Weekend Warriros,' hunting in packs of 6 or 8 up down the highways...........Stopping at every Cafe en route for a "Look at me,I'm a Knob break" (Not all of course) again, cannot believe how sweet that V-Twin motor is, and with only 300 km on the clock, I am already getting a sense that it is only going to get much more GROOVIER and responsive.

Anyhow, not sure what is happening here in Australia, as there is only a handful of new ones floating around and myself, and others, are getting told that they are not importing them anymore ????????????...........Why ?, they reckon they are pushing the Aprilias.......

Not sure who to believe, so I grabbed this green one, although they are probably bullshiting just to exhaust the stock of the old model, Oh well, at least I have a fresh one out of the crate, and although I will be pissed if they are telling me crap and I may have been able to get the new model...............I LOVE IT !

Must go and stare at it again DSC_0098.JPG

Caio Guzzi Groovsters !
    Brooksie

blainerides, Attackpug and GTM® like this.
  7. Brooksie

Great photos !

8. decotriumph

decotriumph Tuned and Synch'ed

[​IMG]
    It was 70 degrees here last weekend so I took a much needed ride and stopped by the Gallagher Guitars (http://gallagherguitar.com/)shop in Wartrace, TN for a photo-op.

Attackpug and Brooksie like this.
  9. Brooksie

Nice !..........How do you find the Guzzi top box on the Stelvio ?.........Cheers

10. decotriumph

I like it. My XXL Shoei RF1100 fits in it (barely).

Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
  11. Brooksie

Groovy !..........I just bought a Shoei Neotec, in a medium...........Good to know, thanks ! Does it just simply key lock on and off, like the side panniers ?.......

12. decotriumph

Yes, it does. It's made by the same company and has the same mounting apparatus.

Brooksie likes this.
  13. Brooksie

Thanks again, that will do the job nicely indeed !

14. Brooksie

Stelvio Stronghold indeed !

15. Brooksie

Finally, got it Dirty over the weekend !

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
  16. Brooksie

I am lucky too, with the same bike and 'Wife Support !'........Cheers

17. Toofat2fly

Toofat2fly Just got it firing!

2014 Stelvio in Green.
    ZGULZU012EM112735
    Lauri Virkkunen, Lancaster, PA, USA

[​IMG]

Attackpug, Brooksie and GTM® like this.
  18. GTM®

GTM® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

Congrats! Date of purchase?

19. Toofat2fly

Toofat2fly Just got it firing!

October 12th, 2015, from Europa Macchina, Lewisberry PA.

A big improvement over my Quota. I still cannot believe how well the Stelvio carves into (and out of) the corners! More power too;-)
    Stelvio motor has a feeling and sound of well balanced Singer sewing machine, whereas the Quota motor is more like a medium sized concrete mixer. Both offer similar riding position. Stelvio rides like a well behaved street bike on the road, while the Q feels similar to large and top heavy dirt bike. Probably lot of this has to do with the Quota's 21" front wheel, 40mm front forks and different steering geometry.
    However, for some odd reason, I really like the Q, so much so that I've been taking it out almost as often as the Stelvio. (but for different type of rides!)

Here's the Stelvio running on power line clearings in North PA.
    [​IMG]

Brooksie likes this.
  20. Qeta

Qeta Just got it firing!

Hi guys,
    here is my Guzzi.
    2013 Stelvio 8V
    VIN ZGULZE00XCM111827
    Czech Republic
    DSC_1466.JPG