• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

tonti & loop pix thread

That Ambo looks great! There are some very nice looking bikes on here.

Some pics of the '83 LeMans III...

New in 1983 with the original owner.
LeMans1983dayoneCrop.jpg

My first good ride on it a day or two after I bought it.
IMG00044crop.jpg

Washington Pass
IMG_6452.jpg

On the way to Colville with my buddy's Bilabio.
IMG_6467.jpg

Most recent change is black exhaust.
IMG_7205.jpg

Around the clock at 82

Around we go again today , and not for the first time since I bought it; 1981 V1000 G5.
Sorry for the blurry picture, but where I was , under the circumstances, it was a BIG effort. And about 2 degree C.
P2112220-1.jpg

Big plans for the next 100000, maybe travel at 83.
Love and kisses
theoneandonlymin
x

I'm twenty minutes into being the new owner or an SP1000, bought off e-bay...hope I'm not sorry... Haven't seen the bike in person yet but it has new tires, battery, brakes, pipes and what have you... I plan on doing some work on the bike anyway but want to see it in the flesh ... I'm told it runs well by the dealer who sold it...
So, I'm excited with the prospect of another Guzzi, have a griso and a caponord too. I really know little about the SP1000 except that make cool cafe racers...so time to jump in with both feet...

vivo

Attachments

• VP1564112_1.jpg
    VP1564112_1.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 1,482
Congrats. The SP1000 is a great bike, enhanced by the fact that as a 1000 they did not come with the often problematic chrome bores found on most round head 850cc Guzzis of that era. Course, as a 30 year old bike, it's all in how well it has been maintained/cared for over the years. Encouraging words from the selling dealer & sure looks good in the pic. Lower fairing is missing, which may or may not be important to you. Looks like original 30mm VHB carbs. If you want a performance upgrade, moving to 32 or 36 PHF's will make a huge difference up top (from about 4500 rpm on up) with little if any cost down low. Happen to have 32's on my 850(now 1000)T3, but 36's are easier & much more commonly done. If you haven't already, pick up a copy of Guzziology from Moto International in Seattle. You'll find it invaluable in many many ways.

Latest from the rossopuro garage... Café'd SP. Enjoy.

Attachments

• rossopuroSPRacer1.jpg
    rossopuroSPRacer1.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 1,426
  • rossopuroSPRacer2.jpg
    rossopuroSPRacer2.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 1,426
  • rossopuroSPRacer3.jpg
    rossopuroSPRacer3.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 1,426
  • rossopuroSPRacer4.jpg
    rossopuroSPRacer4.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 1,426
  • rossopuroSPRacer5.jpg
    rossopuroSPRacer5.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 1,426
Here's my new toy

Attachments

• 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    147.4 KB · Views: 1,362
  • 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    146 KB · Views: 1,362
Just brought her home

Here's my LMIV, just picked it up today, will be putting the tags on it soon, can't wait to get out on it!

DSC_0202.JPG

One I snagged from a private e-mail (thanks Ian);

Attachments

• V7AmboBW.jpeg
    V7AmboBW.jpeg
    113.6 KB · Views: 1,286
A project from our friend UK John... enjoy;

Attachments

• JohnUKCR1.jpg
    JohnUKCR1.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 2,132
  • JohnUKCR2.jpg
    JohnUKCR2.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 2,132
  • JohnUKCR3.jpg
    JohnUKCR3.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 2,132
love it ....their a guy in scotland doing lovely tanks and tails

Nice one too guzzirider, and Andrew, great! Any action shots? How'd it go?

I'll add mine here too. Older pics but not much changed.

Lemans

662d464e.jpg

ddea4f49.jpg

Wish I had some before pics but bought as a resto project back in 03 and totally rebuilt. Powdercoated and Stainless fasteners all over, Engine completely rebuilt with Gillardoni 950 barrels and pistons, Dyna ignition and coils, twin plugged heads, Braided brake and oil lines, Honda switch gear, Kawasaki side stand, Custom built stainless exhaust system, Corbin gunfighter seat. Won Best Guzzi and 2nd continental over 750 at the 2005 Story Bridge Concours just after the rebuild. Only change since is a Tarossi fork brace as i found my front guard cracking from the linked brakes.

Lemans II

P5160014.jpg

About the best pic I've got of it as it stands now, from the Ruptured Budgie rally this year. I was thinking of a Guzzi as a daily rider, considered the V7C and decided to buy an original classic instead for less. This came up for sale and I was attracted by the different front end so ended up being mine and after a lot of playing is starting to be reliable. 950 apparently (haven't pulled the heads off yet to check), BMW fairing obviously, Egli forks (a bit long but one of the reasons I bought it), CR gearbox (another reason I bought it, thats going in my Mk1, just need a B10 cam now), Dyna coils, Tomaselli throttle and cheapo LH switch gear, still looking for a honda start/kill switch.

Nice, thanks Moz. Here's a few I stumbled on from the web. I know nothing about it.

Attachments

• Guzzi-STDT1.jpg
    Guzzi-STDT1.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 1,679
  • Guzzi-STDT2.jpg
    Guzzi-STDT2.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 1,679
Back