• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Ciao and welcome!

Hi all. My name is Scott and I've been riding my first Moto Guzzi, a yellow '21 V85TT for about two years, 40,000km. Tomorrow she meets her new sister, a green V100S which might be one of first 'S' models delivered in AUS
Congrats and welcome to the GT Forum & Guzzi Famiglia! Hope you'll add your info to our Registry lined below. Enjoy.

Ahoj, jmenuji se David s jsem z České republiky, město Světlá nad Sázavou. Od 04/2020 jezdím na Moto Guzzi Stelvio NTX 2016. Jsem rád, že jsem si vybral tento model a splňuje vše, co jsem očekával. Budu rád, když se zde dozvím něco nového a případně budu moci také pomoci a poradit.

Translation, via Google translate JZ.

Hello, my name is David and I am from the Czech Republic, the city of Světlá nad Sázavou. I've been riding a Moto Guzzi Stelvio NTX 2016 since 04/2020. I'm glad I chose this model and it meets everything I expected. I will be happy to learn something new here and possibly be able to help and advise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, my name is Andrew, and I live in Orange County, CA. I finally took delivery on my first Moto Guzzi (V100S) and am thrilled with the ride. Wasn't sure if I'd get to this point since I placed a deposit last November. It reminds me a lot of the ST2 I used to ride. Thank you for the great information and experiences posted. I hope to continue learning and contribute.

First additional bits I installed were the side panniers, Evotech radiator guard, and OEM engine guards. Eventually, I'd like to get some lights and was considering the OEM or Clearwaters.. but based on John in PA's build, I'm really considering the PIAAs. I would like to be able to modulate the intensity like the Clearwaters, though.

Happy Riding

I've been riding a Moto Guzzi Stelvio NTX 2016 since 04/2020
Congrats and welcome! The NTX is their best yet. Hope you’ll add your info to our Registry linked below. Enjoy.

Hello, recent owner of a 2016 Moto Guzzi V7 ii stone. I will be looking for support on accessories to begin my MG adventures. I'm from Ohio, USA.
Congrats and welcome! Hope you’ll add your info to our Registry linked below. Enjoy!

Hello, my name is Andrew, and I live in Orange County, CA. I finally took delivery on my first Moto Guzzi (V100S) and am thrilled with the ride. Wasn't sure if I'd get to this point since I placed a deposit last November.
You buy from OCM? You know they closed end of last month, yes? Happy to be of service at my GTM shop in Orange. Why the long wait?
Love to get your info on our Registry linked below, and look forward to meeting you.

Ahoj, jmenuji se David s jsem z České republiky, město Světlá nad Sázavou. Od 04/2020 jezdím na Moto Guzzi Stelvio NTX 2016. Jsem rád, že jsem si vybral tento model a splňuje vše, co jsem očekával. Budu rád, když se zde dozvím něco nového a případně budu moci také pomoci a poradit.

Translation, via Google translate JZ.

Hello, my name is David and I am from the Czech Republic, the city of Světlá nad Sázavou. I've been riding a Moto Guzzi Stelvio NTX 2016 since 04/2020. I'm glad I chose this model and it meets everything I expected. I will be happy to learn something new here and possibly be able to help and advise.
Vítejte

Hello, I am new to the forum. I do not own a Moto Guzzi, but I have ridden a few, including doing a tour of England on a v7 a couple of years ago. Over the last few days, I have spent way too much time on the internet researching the latest models. Specifically, I have been obsessed with purchasing a v9 bobber and mounting a v7 tank on it-- which is what brought me to this forum. Sometime this week, I plan to do a test ride of a used 2021 v7 at a local dealership (they don't have a v9) to see how the engine feels compared to the v7 I rode around England, which I thought was a great bike but a bit tame.

I also used to own a Honda CX500 (traverse v-twin with shaft drive) which many people mistook for a Moto Guzzi.

Specifically, I have been obsessed with purchasing a v9 bobber and mounting a v7 tank on it-- which is what brought me to this forum. Sometime this week, I plan to do a test ride of a used 2021 v7 at a local dealership (they don't have a v9) to see how the engine feels compared to the v7 I rode around England, which I thought was a great bike but a bit tame.
I also used to own a Honda CX500 (traverse v-twin with shaft drive) which many people mistook for a Moto Guzzi.
I don't think you'll miss much with the V7 over the V9. The '21 should be the 853cc version with the wider rear rim and tire, and MUCH larger fuel tank. You'll likely be pleasantly surprised. Know that if it's 100% stock, there is a ton of motorcycle being hidden within that can be uncorked.
The CX500 & 650s (and Turbos!) were launched slightly before I got my street license to ride. I got seat time on all of them before I swung a leg over a Guzzi. Hope to see you here once you land on one too.

When I got back into riding several years ago, I picked up this little sweetheart as a re-starter into riding.

Attachments

• 100_6806.JPG
    100_6806.JPG
    169.6 KB · Views: 3
Hi all,
Living in the Northwest of the Netherlands I have been cruising on my Guzzi on dikes and meadows for some 25 years now. Started with a Cali 3, added a Sp1000 sidecar, followed with a 850T3 wreck to make it even beter. Then came the 850t which I transformed to a caferacer, followed up by the California 1100. Now started a New adventure on the California 1400. See, things can only get better.

Now started a New adventure on the California 1400. See, things can only get better.
Congrats and welcome! Hope you’ll add your info to our Registry linked below. Enjoy!

Hi,
I'm in Connecticut and recently picked up a '22 V7

Back