• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

North Georgia TAG ride

gt928 said:
Tazio said:
Mr.Wayne,
Grab ya a bottle of stout, and between sups, stare at it longingly.
Keep repeating the 1st line in the posted clue...

Wayne, see the above. Keep drinking and keep looking. Actually my wife looked at it for a couple of minutes and provided the missing clue and she doesn't even drink Guinness. Come to think of it neither do I.

Try as I might, can't make much out of "Is fearr de thú Guinness." :roll:

Bill

You guys need to remember that Tazio doesn't really want to "string" you along as you sip your Guinness. Oh,.. and my wife is over here chuckling over our serious "men" endeavors.

Bill Hagan said:
gt928 said:
Tazio said:
Mr.Wayne,
Grab ya a bottle of stout, and between sups, stare at it longingly.
Keep repeating the 1st line in the posted clue...

Wayne, see the above. Keep drinking and keep looking. Actually my wife looked at it for a couple of minutes and provided the missing clue and she doesn't even drink Guinness. Come to think of it neither do I.

Try as I might, can't make much out of "Is fearr de thú Guinness." :roll:

Bill

gt928, good on you!
a fine grasp of the obvious :lol:
Me thinks the udder guys are trying too hard ;)

I hope to get a few free hours this week to head that way. My schedule this week and weekend is a little tight, but we'll see.

gt928 said:
I hope to get a few free hours this week to head that way. My schedule this week and weekend is a little tight, but we'll see.

As far as I know, you are the only one to figure it out. I had a rough idea about the 70 miles from the previous location due to the flatness of the road in the picture. So it isn't in the mountains I'm sure. But I still haven't figured out what a 'stout string lighthouse' is.

Wayne Orwig said:
gt928 said:

As far as I know, you are the only one to figure it out. I had a rough idea about the 70 miles from the previous location due to the flatness of the road in the picture. So it isn't in the mountains I'm sure. But I still haven't figured out what a 'stout string lighthouse' is.

OK, I guess we need to conspire openly.

The motto of Georgia's Fayettville is “A History With A Future.” But, I have tried all sorts of search combos, including image "flying" over the area at "low altitude" without success, and using "find nearby" function in conjunction with the various (tazio's shixxy l'il :laugh: ) clues. Nada.

I will say that I remember something like that in one of the southern towns -- tho not, I believe, Fayettenam. I would have thought something near RR tracks.

I also have read the "baby's breath" as a clue WRT hospital or florist, but again can't pin it.

Even surprised to see something so south.

I say it's time to waterboard tazio. :evil:

Bill

OK, I guess we need to conspire openly.

I say it's time to waterboard tazio. :evil:

Bill[/quote]

:eek: Hey, wait a minute here, let's just everyone remain calm and take finger off trigger...
...What we have here, is a failure to communicate...
I'll try harder, I promise. :silly:
Fresh clue: You'll find it near Bill's old Park namesake

Good job, Mr.Bill !
You had me worried there for a moment, thought you'd lost your touch, sort of freaked me out.
Well, the tag hasn't gotten tagged yet "officially" as you stated, and this means some STILL have a shot at it!!
You know, I don't mean to harp on the fact that ALL the information needed are within the previous clues...
( If they don't try too hard and miss the obvious! ) :mrgreen:

Tazio said:
Good job, Mr.Bill !
You had me worried there for a moment, thought you'd lost your touch, sort of freaked me out.
Well, the tag hasn't gotten tagged yet "officially" as you stated, and this means some STILL have a shot at it!!
You know, I don't mean to harp :whistle: on the fact that ALL the information needed are within the previous clues...
( If they don't try too hard and miss the obvious! ) :mrgreen:

Wish I had time to pick up this TAG. Already have 2 new TAGs in mind for afterword. I have so many projects at home getting my house ready for sale and when I have some free time, the weather is just miserable. Playing the game is supposed to be fun so lousy weather is a deal breaker.

Yes, it is for enjoying the ride. And this weekend is supposed to be lousy weather.
Wish I had that last clue before last weekend when the weather was great. Now I'll likely be busy for a few weekends after this.

Wayne Orwig said:
Yes, it is for enjoying the ride. And this weekend is supposed to be lousy weather.
Wish I had that last clue before last weekend when the weather was great. Now I'll likely be busy for a few weekends after this.
Might this be a bluff ? :huh: ...
..me thinks the race to the lighthouse is on !!! :lol:

Tazio said:
Wayne Orwig said:

Yeah. I'd avoid playing poker or shooting pool with either Wayne or Gary. :whistle:

Bill

Bill Hagan said:
Tazio said:
Wayne Orwig said:

Yeah. I'd avoid playing poker or shooting pool with either Wayne or Gary. :whistle:

Bill

yeah, but my money's on Yaniv, ..watch out for those quiet ones ;)

Back