Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - Amidst the global dilemma, we’re offering free shipping in the U.S. now EXTENDED through Monday (4/6). Use COVID-19-FREE at checkout on the STORE tab above — Please support small business! We wish the best to everyone, stay healthy, and please be helpful to those who aren’t.
  2. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the Service tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum, by FACT NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free - it should be common sense, but sadly needs to be stated; BE COURTEOUS! There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Also be sure to click on the Store link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. Also be sure to see our GTMotoCycles.com custom BUILDS tab above.

Stelvio REGISTRY & Pics thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

Discussion in 'Stelvio Chat & Tech' started by GT-Rx®, Nov 3, 2008.

1. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

G-Day Marty, congrats and welcome to the GT Forum. Enjoy and post often.

2. AZRider

AZRider Just got it firing!

Hello all! I just brought home a 2016 Stelvio to replace my ‘98 California EV 1100 that I totaled back in the Spring.
    I am the 3rd owner of ZGULZU013GM200230. Located in San Diego, California. I hope I get this bike to the 200,000 mile mark, I was so close to reaching on the CaliEV.

FAD7C3CB-B0B0-443B-B0A2-A78AAC8C06A2.jpeg

GT-Rx® likes this.
  3. scottmastrocinque

scottmastrocinque High Miler GT Famiglia

Hey, Welcome!

I have a 2012 Stelvio which I bought brand new in 2012. Prior to that I had owned a 1997 California 1100i and a 1998 V11-EV. I sold the California years ago and always regretted doing it. So much so, that I just recently acquired a 2009 California Vintage. I love her very much; I had forgotten the California's charms.

The Stelvio is the most fun I've ever had on 2 wheels. I love mine. There is a great Stelvio forum here.

I'm a San Diego native. Miss my hometown but not the population. I used to ride Mt. Palomar before it was a novelty and nobody was up there on an early Saturday. Good times.

See you on the forums.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2019
  4. Darrin Koroll

Darrin Koroll Just got it firing!

Hello new owner of: 2013 NTX ZGULZU017DM112552

NTX brought home.jpg

Attackpug, boscoman, Poppe and 3 others like this.
  5. scottmastrocinque

scottmastrocinque High Miler GT Famiglia

6. lazydog

lazydog Just got it firing!

Happy Thanksgiving from central Texas- Here is my 2013- ZGULZU016DM1126. Iv'e been registered on Todd's site for over 10 years and never post anything, so I just wanted to thank all y'all who have shared their knowledge on this site over the years. It has made working on my bikes much easier.
    We had great weather here the past 2 days so I was able to squeeze in the Twisted Sisters ride in the Hill Country. I would highly recommend a nice off-road portion of about 15 miles. From Camp Wood, head north on 335 until you get to Vance. Head east on 2631 for a few miles until the pavement ends. It is now called Bullhead Rd. Note there are a couple of steel cattle gates that are closed but I did confirm with a local rancher that it is county land. The road is ROUGH but passable with a lot of creek crossings. Take it all the way to 336, head back south to Leaky and grab a beer. 3 sis 6.jpg

Attackpug, boscoman, Poppe and 2 others like this.
  7. GT-Rx®

Thanks for the post Darrin! Welcome to the GT Forum & Famiglia... hope to see you post often!

8. GT-Rx®

And to you!
    Thanks for the VIN # - looks like the last few digits are missing if you don't mind re-posting those. Crazy to think how fast time is passing, but glad you've been hanging around for the last decade +.
    I got to spend ~2 weeks in and around Austin and Hill country with Victory and Indian motorcycles over the years. Never had anything to off-road ride, but my good friend lives in Georgetown and has a garage full of bikes that could, so maybe I'll have to schedule doing so with him around the GP in the Spring.
    Anyway, thanks again for posting... hope to see you posting more often now that you've broken the ice!

9. lazydog

lazydog Just got it firing!

Sorry- VIn# is ZGULZU016DM112364 and motor is AC013327

GT-Rx® likes this.
  10. Mutant

Mutant Just got it firing!

I'm the new caretaker of this 2016 Stelvio NTX. Found it 2 miles from me in Sacramento with less then 4500 miles back in October.
    Just had the 6000 miles service completed. I've been riding since the 80's and have owned many types of motorcycles and it's becoming one of my favorites of all time.

ZGULZU019GM200166

20200112_120652.jpg

Attackpug, Raven and GT-Rx® like this.
  11. GT-Rx®

Congrats and welcome to the GT Forum and Guzzi Famiglia. Thanks for posting. The Stelvio is my all time favorite production Guzzi. Advanced warning, they are highly addictive, and soon you will have more than one. Enjoy and post often!

12. JBBenson

JBBenson Just got it firing! GT Contributor

2016, bought with very low miles, now in Georgia, Sweet Georgia!

I have individually fused and replaced the fog lights with PIAA LP530's, did the swing arm and shock lube, removed the canister and did the windshield spacer mod.....LOVE this bike!

[​IMG]

boscoman and GT-Rx® like this.
  13. GT-Rx®

Congrats and welcome to the GT Forum. The Stelvio is my all time favorite production Guzzi to date.
    Love to get the VIN# and related for the first post of this thread. Enjoy and post often!

Revhead likes this.
  14. GT-Rx®

Already done and added to the first page, first post. Do you have any pics to share? If you are having a problem here, send to me direct email; Info at GuzziTech.com - and I'll take care of you from there.

15. GT-Rx®

Hi Adam, sorry I missed this post! Hope all is well there in Sandy Eggo. ;) Stay Classy. Post again soon.

16. Jerome J Sorich

Jerome J Sorich Just got it firing!

VIN#ZGULZU018DM112382 - Jerome Sorich - Napa, Napa Valley, California - D.O.P. 03.11.2020

Here is my new to me 2013 Stelvio NTX with 2900 original miles on the clock. I purchased it north of Denver Colorado and rode it home through New Mexico, Arizona, Utah Nevada and back home to Napa California. I already have almost 6000 miles on it and am setting up to change all of the fluids as soon as they get here in the mail. I shopped around for any type of good two-up moto, and this was the one that looked the best as far as the rear seat was concerned. I looked at the BMW bikes but I am sorry they are just Butt ugly in every shape and form. This an Italian design, like my Ducati Monster, is a gorgeous moto.... Italians know how to build beautiful machinery!

I will be clocking many more miles as it is my daily commuter and all-around transportation I ride almost 360 days a year. The panniers are big enough for grocery shopping too!

IMG_20200310_120900447.jpg IMG_20200312_121515685.jpg

Mayakovski and GT-Rx® like this.
  17. Stephen Dickinson

Stephen Dickinson Just got it firing!

VIN#ZGULZG008CM111918- Stephen Dickinson-Tasmania, Australia-D.O.P.8.02.20 (27k) IMG_0973.jpg

Mayakovski and GT-Rx® like this.
  18. GT-Rx®

Beauty, congrats Stephen, and thanks for posting and sharing your info here. You're in for an incredible ride with it. My all time favorite production Guzzi. Hope to see you post often here. Cheers.