• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Where are the 2012 Stelvios?

scottmastrocinque said:
Picked mine up later this evening. Kudos to the boys at All Seasons Sport Center in Wooster, Ohio and especially Steve Foote, the Sales Manager.

Steve's a great guy, we swapped a lot of emails and phone calls in anticipation of me riding out there to trade my FJR for the 1200 Sport. He was easy to work with and the deal was painless. They really took care of me there... the bike was set up great for the 1400 mile ride home.

scottmastrocinque said:
Quick question to those who might know... what is the clear tubing which passes by the rear shock? Some kind of drain but for what?

I was wondering myself...it's kind of out there and seems it could be tucked away from preload knob a bit.
Must be a breather hose from something.

Welcome to NTX world I think the pipe is from around the tank filler ie for spilt fuel I have three on mine the other two are airbox drains which are bunged are all your US bikes coming with the wind deflectors as mine were removed at pdi by the dealer instructed by MG and I would like them back enjoy your new toys regards Paul

6:30am here in Calgary. A bit of breakfast and then off to Blackfoot Motosports to pick up the NTX. Can't wait

michaudr said:
6:30am here in Calgary. A bit of breakfast and then off to Blackfoot Motosports to pick up the NTX. Can't wait

Congrats! Welcome to the NTX Club, where it seems we all Love our bikes! :woohoo:

mrcanns said:
Welcome to NTX world I think the pipe is from around the tank filler ie for spilt fuel I have three on mine the other two are airbox drains which are bunged are all your US bikes coming with the wind deflectors as mine were removed at pdi by the dealer instructed by MG and I would like them back enjoy your new toys regards Paul

Ah, that would make sense. Just a rather prominant and slightly in the way placement but seeing as how suspension adjustment is an infrequent activity for most riders, it's not a big deal. I will trace it all down when I do her first service. I admit it, I'm itching to puty her on my lift and take a look under her skirt! :p

Yes, my bike came with the wind deflectors. For the life of me, I cannot think why they would remove them from your bike. Perhaps you dealer is confused and was supposed to remove the fairing turn signals?

What possible offense could the air deflectors offer that would require their removal? THAT Is weird... :unsure:

Well, it looks like the Stelvios made it to Canada's west coast last Tuesday. I am in a middle of a short vacation trip with my wife (strategically timed :) ) and I will be picking up my bike Friday morning in Richmond. Right after that I will be riding it close to 1100 kms home with my wife trailing me in a car. Looks like weather will cooperate... :p

Ordered mine late June, Picked it up about 1 month later...

Since then I have mounted my Zumo, XM antenna, ipod remote, and changed the power sockets to powerlet type..

2012-07-21_18-27-58_803.jpg

Congrats! Also, just in case anybody is looking, All Seasons Sport Center in Wooster, Ohio has a nice new Black 2012 Stelvio NTX they just received for sale. It's where I bought mine from. Call Steve Foote, the Sales Manager. He'll take good care of you!

http://www.motorcyclesohio.com/

Back