Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the Service tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - AND PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: Most questions you may have are well answered on the Forum. As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free - be courteous. Also be sure to click on the Store link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We are still mostly a one man operation (not Amazon), so thanks in advance for your patience on orders. We do our best to get things out as quickly as possible, and we also aren't in control of things like customs & weather delays, etc. PLEASE refrain from emailing about your order Status, as you will get an email with tracking info when your order goes out; Email inquiries on orders slows everything down. Orders are currently being shipped once or twice a week. You can always sign into the online Store system to check the status. Please refrain if at all possible about emailing for an update; If you must ask for order info, please reply on the actual order email. You will get shipping info when it goes out via our online Store system (check your Spam folder), and if you want to cancel your order, please notify us direct email (do not post or use the Forum) and allow 7-10 business days for a reply BEFORE disputing the charge. We don't want your money if we can't deliver. Special order items are subject to a 15-20% cancellation fee. We cannot answer questions direct unless it’s about something on the Store or that you have purchased from us. We do NOT have a phone number - We are online only - Do not email and tell us to call you. You will find us highly responsive via email on the Contact page with any questions on our products (only). We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. Also be sure to see our GTMotoCycles.com custom BUILDS tab above.

V7 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

Discussion in 'V7/V85/V9 Chat & Tech' started by GT-Rx®, Jan 6, 2009.

1. RAYT

RAYT Tuned and Synch'ed

Those are great shots of your bike! I like the Verde too!

2. scalaris13

scalaris13 Just got it firing!

WP_20181024_11_54_46_Pro.jpg WP_20181024_11_55_11_Pro.jpg Greetings from Spain, is in my black stone of 2014. Enjoying it every day more.

3. Johnny_nono_57

Johnny_nono_57 Just got it firing!

John from Long Island New York
    2018 MG V7III Carbon Dark
    #23 of 1921
    First registered November 3, 2018
    Pic from the day I picked it up. First mods will probably be a Dart Marlin, CRG Lane splitters and GT bar end sliders.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
    RAYT, Bill Hagan, roadscum and 2 others like this.
  4. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

Congrats and welcome to the GT Forum & Guzzi Famiglia. Love to get your VIN# and other info for the first post of this thread.

5. GT-Rx®

Thanks John(!), congrats and welcome. Love to get the VIN# to add to the first post of this thread if you would. Hope you post often, and look forward to helping you get your bike personalized with products from our online Store. Thanks and best to you for the Holiday Season. If you get the Winter blues, click on the pic at the top, and come ride with us.

6. Johnny_nono_57

Thanks... I appreciate it. I'll be ordering for sure again. Just received my MP tool kit the other day. Figured I would let everything calm down where you guys are before I place another order... saw that everyone was under mandatory evac. Hope all is well.

GT-Rx® likes this.
  7. Johnny_nono_57

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Just a couple pics from the weekend I picked her up. One from Old Field Lighthouse... one of the nicest lighthouses on Long Island overlooking the Long Island sound and the other in front of 20th Century Cycles... which is pretty much tradition for me now. Every bike I have had had it's pic taken in front of 20th within a week or two of picking it up. Just an FYI... 20th Century Cycles is owned by Billy Joel and houses a portion of his motorcycle collection... at least 3 or 4 Guzzis on the floor at any given time. 99.9 percent of all the Motorcycles are registered, are on a battery tender and have tire wear... he's a real rider not just a collector. The garage is open to the public for free on the weekends... it's an absolute gift to the motorcycle community. If you are ever on Long Island... it's a must see for any rider.

RAYT, Bill Hagan, roadscum and 3 others like this.
  8. Craigybaby

Craigybaby Just got it firing!

Purchased this custom built V7 racer 2016 model last month.
    This was the original dealer photo from a magazine shoot.
    The bike is wrapped up sleeping through the uk winter months at the moment and I can’t wait for spring to arrive so I can ride this stunning bike.

I will post some pictures when I ride it for the first ride to show it’s true beauty.

Any fellow guzzi riders in the Yorkshire/midlands areas fancy a ride next year let me know.

35732297-6FF6-4F92-A59F-A127DE645286.jpeg

9. pirateface3000

pirateface3000 Just got it firing!

We’re the crash bars hard to install? I just picked up a set myself. Did u use a torque setting?

10. aaron.hudacky

aaron.hudacky Just got it firing!

2018 V7 III Special
    Nero Inchiostro (black)
    VIN# ZGULDUA07JM000219
    Delivered 24 November 2018

This is my second Moto Guzzi; I also have a 1998 V11 EV, as well as a 2008 KTM Superduke R. The V7 is great around San Diego, and I will probably do some longer rides with it as well, although I usually use the EV when I go to Tucson or on other longer rides.

I am at a little over 1,000 miles, and did the valves and first oil change at 900 miles. Mechanically, it is stock right now except for removal of the evap fuel system (heard the tank groaning on shut off, and used the thread here to figure out how to remove it), and I replaced the fuel filter with the all-metal filter sold here.

The most useful change I made so far was adding Givi Monkey side case mounts and cases. I have Givi E21s with gloss black lids that I use almost all the time, and 40 liter Kappa Monokey cases that came with the EV as a long-distance backup. To install the Givi Monkey racks on a Special, the chrome grab rail needs to be removed. Grip heaters are a feature I want on every motorcycle I own, and finding ones that work well and don't have a bulky controller were my two requirements. Koso Apollo grips looked perfect, but they are only available in the US in 130mm length, even though they are listed on the Koso site as being available in 120mm length, and I didn't want to cut them down when I knew they were manufactured in the correct length. On Ebay France I was able to locate identical grips, branded as TechnoGlobe, in 120mm length, and installing them was the first change I made. I also bought Todd's stainless valve cover hardware and silver anodized Moto Guzzi intake covers, but neither were installed when I took the photo.

Next I want to change exhaust, remap the EXU, and eventually install Kineo wheels and work on the suspension, but I am really happy with the motorcycle overall as-is.

20181221_144849.jpg

RAYT, Bill Hagan, roadscum and 3 others like this.
  11. Craigybaby

Craigybaby Just got it firing!

Had the bike out a few days ago whilst a rare bit of sunshine occurred and I took some photos.
    I think I like the bike more each time I get it out!

D597D8D2-23D8-4CF5-AB7B-481EE2C8AA79.jpeg 86AC9CCE-C0DD-4432-802B-15630357C4DA.jpeg C7D3C319-BD51-4197-9C27-12DA4C9C01C3.jpeg 337E9680-CF98-46E8-A4DF-5D804D5B8507.jpeg 026023AF-500E-4217-A180-8B33E946E3E9.jpeg 2EBEE692-C58D-4CB0-B516-BFB197ED6220.jpeg E2E8EB45-411B-4B4F-AE7E-A9C049CB5371.jpeg

RAYT, joejacobi, Bill Hagan and 5 others like this.
  12. Mayakovski

Mayakovski Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Famiglia

Beautiful. I have the V7 III Anniversario, and I can say with complete certainty, you are really, really, really gonna be happy when you do Todd's ECU remap. Absolutely worth it. :)

GT-Rx® likes this.
  13. V7 Dreaming

V7 Dreaming Tuned and Synch'ed

Hello from Thailand. V7 is very rare here but I like it.
    (Now I removed rear rack from my bike to set it look minimal.)
    VIN#ZGULD0002HM0000679

161108.jpg

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
  14. GT-Rx®

Congrats to both of you! Love if you could add your VIN # and related for the first post of this thread. Hope you both will post often.

@V7 Dreaming - did your bike come from Motoplex? Impressive showroom...

18BEA769-0A1C-43DD-91E8-DF8910D63424.jpeg

Daniel Dutra and Poppe like this.
  15. V7 Dreaming

V7 Dreaming Tuned and Synch'ed

Hello,
    I added vin# in edited post.
    My bike come from M2 Motorsport, the second dealership(There are only 2 dealership in Thailand), which is 1/2 hour near me.

GT-Rx® likes this.
  16. Poppe

Poppe Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Contributor

That's what dreams are made of wow.

17. MotoCait

MotoCait Just got it firing!

2010 V7 Classic VIN: ZGULWC005AM113575 Purchased at Newport Italian on 4/8/2016
    2018 V7 iii Rough VIN: ZGULDUA27JM000013 Purchased at OC Motorcycle 1/1/2019

CaitMaherKentucky.JPG

v7 rough.jpg

Malen Anderson, T_Guzzi, RAYT and 6 others like this.
  18. hellomoto

hellomoto Just got it firing!

Hey everyone!

Long time reader, first time poster here!

50 degrees this afternoon in NYC, first ride of 2019 and a great occasion to introduce my V7 II Stone!
    ZGULWUB0XGM200626, purchased 11/19/18 at National Powersports in Pembroke, NH at 4447 miles, I'm the second owner. Pure happiness since, and a few mods to keep busy during the winter (GTM FEK, Rizoma turn signals front and rear, Rizoma bar end mirrors, LED headlight, Baak side covers).

[​IMG]

19. GT-Rx®

Thanks for posting Cait, and welcome to the GT Forum & Famiglia!
    Hope you'll post often!

20. GT-Rx®

Hey back! And thanks for posting, and welcome also to the GT Forum and Famiglia! Riding any time December - March is a gift, nice!
    Hope you'll post often! And thanks for the business so far!